Dandruff is a frequent hair condition that is an infection-free skin condition. Dandruff is a problem that affects males as well as females. The scalp disorder causes flaking or scaling on the hair. It can cause irritation and itching.
What causes dandruff?
According to Ayurveda the treatment of hair is referred to as “Darunaka.” Dandruff therapy is classified under minor conditions.
- Dry scalp
- Poor private hygiene
- Oily scalp (extra oil)
- Fungal infection
- Hair care products that are not good for your hair products
- Chemical residues from cosmetics
- Skin problems or skin infections such as Psoriasis
- Changes in the climate and weather
- Anxiety and stress
These are common causes of dandruff proper time of life, Ayurveda concentrates on different reasons.
- Direct and additional public relations to promote daylight
- Consumption of bitter-tasting foods
- Improper sleep
- Air pollution and dust
- Hair washing that isn’t thorough and conditioning of hair
- Insufficiently applying adequate oil for the hair
- Dandruff Symptoms
Scalp therapy needs to be completed immediately once you have identified the signs or it could take quite a while to fix.
- Scalp itching
- Hair Fall
- Numbness on the scalp
- Cracking of skin and pores in the scalp
- The extreme dryness of pores and skin leads to the appearance of a powdery look.
- An intense burning feeling as well as the sensation of a pincer
- Scalp heavyness and additional
Ayurvedic hair treatment can be extremely efficient, and offers a fast treatment. Dandruff therapy doesn’t only focus on reducing the itchiness or dryness hair; it helps to increase development of the hair.
These are easy home remedies to treat dandruff.
- Make a paste out of amla powder and the leaves of tulsi. Apply the paste to the scalp and let it sit for about an hour or so. Rinse your hair with warm water, and repeat this procedure each week to maintain healthy and healthy hair with no dandruff. Amla is a great treatment for dandruff, and also can nourish your scalp.
- The egg yolk and the white must be separated. Then add 10 drops of lemon juice into the yolk. Mix it thoroughly, apply the paste on your scalp, then rinse clean after about 10 minutes. Repeat this treatment every week, and you’ll see rapid improvements.
- Four tablespoons coconut oil and the camphor. Mix it well and apply it to your hair when it is hot. For best results, shampoo your hair using a gentle natural shampoo.
- Aloe vera is an effective treatment for dandruff. For the best results apply fresh aloe vera pulp on the areas affected.
- Add a few leaves of neem in the water and rinse your hair. Neem leaves are a great disinfectant and could reduce dryness and itching on the scalp.
- Fenugreek is a powerful treatment for dandruff and can also reduce hair loss and the appearance of baldness. Soak a few the seeds of fenugreek for a single day, and then grind them to make a fantastic paste. Apply the paste to the hair, and then wash it off after one hour. Repeat this process twice a week, and you’ll benefit from the better result.
The process of washing your hair once every two days using gentle shampoo and adhering to an enlightened diet is the most effective treatment for dandruff suggested by Ayurvedic specialists. Keep your hair in good condition by using a clean approach and keep track of your food habits and personal hygiene strict.