Dandruff is a common hair drawback that could be a non-infectious pores and skin disease. Dandruff impacts males and girls. A scalp disorder results in scaling or flaking of the scalp. It causes irritation and itching.
What causes dandruff?
According to Ayurveda, Hair therapy is termed as Darunaka. The dandruff therapy is listed beneath minor ailments.
- Dry scalp
- Poor private hygiene
- Oily scalp (extra oil)
- Fungal an infection
- Poor hair care merchandise
- Chemical residues of beauty merchandise
- Skin infections or issues like psoriasis
- Weather and climatic change
- Stress and anxiety
While these are the common causes of dandruff in right this moment’s way of life, Ayurveda concentrates on different causes too.
- Direct and extra publicity to daylight
- Intake of bitter tasting meals
- Improper sleep
- Dust and air pollution
- Poor hair washing and hair conditioning
- Not making use of enough oil to the scalp
- Symptoms of Dandruff
Scalp therapy should be carried out instantly after you discover the signs else it should take a very long time to remedy.
- Scalp itching
- Hair Fall
- Numbness of scalp
- Cracking of pores and skin on the scalp
- Extreme dryness of pores and skin that results in powdery appearance
- Burning sensation and pricking sensation
- Scalp heaviness and extra
Ayurvedic hair therapy could be very effective and it provides fast treatment. The dandruff therapy doesn’t simply concentrate on curing the itchiness and dryness of scalp but it boosts the expansion of hair.
Here are fast house treatments to deal with dandruff
- Make a paste of Amla powder and tulsi leaves. Massage the paste on the scalp and depart it for an hour or two. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and repeat this process every week for wholesome and dandruff free hair. Amla works as an awesome dandruff therapy and it nourishes the scalp.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk and add 10 drops of lemon juice to the egg white. Mix it effectively, apply the paste on the scalp, and wash it after 10 minutes. Repeat this dandruff therapy every week and you will notice speedy outcomes.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of coconut oil along with camphor. Mix it effectively and apply it on the scalp when the oil is heat. Wash your hair with a light natural shampoo for better outcomes.
- Aloe vera is a good dandruff therapy. You can apply recent pulp of aloe vera on the affected areas for nice outcomes.
- Add few neem leaves to water and wash your hair. The neem leaves are a great disinfectant and they may scale back the itchiness and dryness of scalp.
- Fenugreek is an effective dandruff therapy and it controls hair fall and baldness. Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in a single day and grind them right into a superb paste. Apply the sticky paste on the hair and wash it after an hour. Repeat this twice per week and you enjoy the superior consequence.
Washing your hair every two days with a light shampoo and following a wholesome diet is the fitting dandruff therapy recommended by Ayurvedic consultants. Maintain your hair the pure approach and observe the diet and private hygiene strictly.[ad_2]
Source by Anjelina Sharma